Monday, April 16, 2007

Our Little Miss





In June I will be attending a retreat at Southern Cross and teaching some classes. Some of the ladies are wanting to work with vellum. I will admit I am not a huge fan of vellum but it has challenged me to dive through my scraps (VERY large scrap pile!) and experiment. I cut some flower shapes from the vellum and Kindy Glitzed the outside of them. I am new to using Kindy Glitz but thanks to my scrapping friend Nomes, I am well on my way! I also used some scrap vellum in the photo matting....it's so easy to stitch through! Our girl is growing so much everyday and her personality is packed with fun! The hidden journaling is behind the photo and I have written her a letter highlighting all her funny little mannerisms that I am loving atm.

Just loving the school holidays and the break from routine..........take care!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Juz this is just sooooo beautiful. The photo alone shows how gorgeous Elise is, but you've created such a fabulous page with your brilliant Juz-touches!

Megan xx

Megan said...

Me again Juz....consider yourself tagged!