Monday, May 14, 2007

Autism Crop Fundraising Album

Here is my double layout for the Autism Crop Fundraising Album. Check out Alli's blog for more information about this great fundraiser and the other contributors. This album is going to be hard to raffle and give up but the cause behind it all makes it incredibly satisfying. I also altered a little box for Alli to use as a prize on the Crop day which is on June 23rd. Can't wait to see the album when it is all finished and collated.....keep an eye on Alli's blog for that (I know I will be!)





Stay warm.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Justine, I just had to say how wonderful your work is and yay you for helping out such a worth while cause! I am amazed at all the work Ali has done and the support she is getting from people from all walks of life all over this wonderful world of ours.
Take care
Sharmaine

Alli said...

oh Justine I love it and the box is just gorgeous! thank you so much, and yes it is so hard handing over the album to the winner :)

Megan said...

Very gorgeous and very YOU Juz!

I have no idea why, but your blog hasn't been updating on my Bloglines :-( Am about to catch up now though.

I hope you are all well over there!

Love Megan xx