Friday, August 3, 2007

Wrong Way Round!

That's how I feel some days LOL! I have a double layout in the latest For Keeps and it was printed the wrong way round. The editor contacted me prior to the mag coming out and apologised for the stuff up. I wasn't bothered.....at least it is the right way round in Joe's album....that's all that matters. So here's what it is supposed to look like,



Just picked up my latest DT pack and can't wait to get started......feeling inspired! After all the sickness that's been circulating through our house it's just nice to feel like scrapping again.

Will leave you with this pic......We had a bonfire the other afternoon, in one of the paddocks, and watched the sun go down. It was one of those really still winter afternoons.



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful photo.

Megan said...

Wow Juz, what a great photo!!

And you know what....your layout looks great either way. I thought it looked fabulous in the magazine.

Lots of love to you Juz,
Megan xx

Melanie said...

What a stunning photo Justine! I was just talking about how many stuff ups there are in the mags atm - and then saw yours - still looks great though - take care and glad to see you are all getting better Cheers Melanie