Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WOW! A four month break to the day.........

Is anyone out there? Well for a while there time and scrapping just up and left me.....but after a lovely summer break I am back, refreshed and busier than ever. Unfortunately there is not a lot that I can share as most of my scrapping time is devoted to DT work. Xyron are putting together a new catologue which will feature some of my creations and my projects will go up on their website soon. I have also just started playing around with the Xyron Wishblade and I LOVE it......if only there were more hours in the day and less chores around the house.
Anyway I will leave you with some past DT layouts and a peek of what I'm working on now.....




Better get back to it!

1 comments:

Toni said...

It's good to see you back Justine.
Love your layouts.
Toni