Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Some sneeks and a Flash!!!

Just sharing some sneeks of my latest pages for Just Scrapbooking....





I also ordered my new camera flash today.....a Canon Speedlite 580 EXII.....can't wait to have a play with it! After borrowing my brother's flash unit a couple of months ago, I was sold! Just love my camera, so of course I can't wait to add this to it!
I'm currently working on an 8x8 baby album....which I am giving to a close friend on her son's christening in July. I'm using the Making Memories Animal Crackers 'Jack' papers etc.....they are so beautiful!...just like her boy. In between this I am also finishing off a commissioned wedding album......big job but it is finally coming together. Of course this is all squished in between my day-to-day musings with my four treasures.

Take care,

P.S Hi Gill.....miss you!

0 comments: