Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something to share......

I am a few pages away from finishing the Wedding album I have been commissioned to do.....almost 40 pages! I am just waiting on some more cardstock to arrive and then that will be a major project I can put behind me. I just hope the recipients are happy with the end product.
One of my bestfriends had a little girl last week and I have just completed some of her gifts. Her nursery is decorated in lavender and green so I decided to decorate her a mirror and treasure box to match. I will deliver these when I get to meet her IRL soon....can't wait!





I also got around to finishing a layout for Elise's album. These were some of the first photos I took with my new flash.....she was more than happy to be my model and I just love these pics of her!



I pulled out one of my favourite flower stamps to use and really love the Provocraft masking tape.....will be great for cards too! Here's a close-up or two....




I am in the process of planning my next kit and making some more cards................take care

1 comments:

Rachie said...

Justine I think your friend will love her gifts - as will her little girl.

Good to see your beautiful work :o)

Rachie xxxx