Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly.......

I really have neglected my blog of late but things are very hectic in a jolly kind of way here.....lots of school celebrations, concerts, presentations etc All very exciting!



My second page kit went as well as the first and I have the third in the planning stages at the moment.

Yesterday I sent off my December DT work to Just Scrapbooking. Absolutely loved creating with what I was sent and here are some sneek peaks.....






Off to town for the Christmas Parade so take care....

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Wow! Your layouts look fabulous!! Love seeing your work...

Condi Scrappers said...

Hi Justine,
Haven't heard from you for ages, miss seeing your work! We check most days!
Look forward to the next page kit!!!!
Regards,
Linda Styles